Matemática: Prime Numbers LCM is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Advanced high-precision calculator that calculates and teaches you how to calculate:
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) between 2 or more numbers (up to 8 numbers simultaneously)
- Greatest Common Divider (GCD) between 2 or more numbers (up to 8 numbers simultaneously)
- Factorization / Decomposition of a number into prime factors.
- Primality Check, Determine if a number is prime
- Determine if one or more numbers are prime to each other through the MDC (up to 8 numbers simultaneously)
- Calculation of all divisors of an integer
- Prime number table generator in a given range
- Total prime numbers in the defined range
- Maximum calculation accuracy available in Java BigInteger
- Parallel and background calculations to keep the user interface running smooth
- Discover prime numbers up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
Turn your smartphone into a tool for learning and researching about Natural and prime numbers.
The prime numbers shown in the table are calculated by the smartphone processor and are not a pre-calculated table, so you can use the prime number generator as a benchmark for processing capacity between smartphones.
Other features include: results history, sharing/sending the results to other applications, copying to the clipboard, swipe to delete result, long click on the card with the result for more options, among others.
If the calculation is very time consuming it is possible to finish the computation before it ends and display the result calculated until then.
Compatible with all major versions of android.
Matemática: Prime Numbers LCM (version 2.7.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.